Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Examples Answering Business Machine Messages



Today started bleeding. North of Beirut this morning, two buses, mainly commuters transported, in quick succession blasted into the air. In the local media are circulating numbers of victims ranging from 3 - rich 12th A connection with tomorrow's national holiday to commemorate the assassination of Hariri two years ago seems more than likely. Obviously someone wants to prevent that too many pro-government Al-Hariri supporters from all over the country participate in tomorrow's memorial service in downtown Beirut. I would like to stress that the flow of information is very sparse, so the exact reasons for this barbaric unclear to people disdain not to be surpassed nor indeed are. Me personally it is, apart from a certain internal shock and sadness, good. Morning, the Goethe-Institut are closed and do it here every well to leave the house. I know that in the course of the day the request to return immediately to Germany, again more violent and brought to my will. I can only say that I prefer this option is not currently considering. I will wait for the next two days to make a decision. Please understand (or at least respect) before my decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment