Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Other Ideas Instead Of Rizla

move is made, we! We prefer to

Hey gg her, now there are also times to hear something back from me! So as you know, we moved last weekend and it was really even a shit weather * gg * exactly passent, but thank God we finally get everything dry in our new home! For the larger items, we had our nice pickup company, because I can pick me whenever I need it now :-) have opposed including keys to the workshop so the fact the weekend work is only my laziness * gg * naja and I do not know very many cars I could repair, as would be honest in the moment only 2 and in both cases I think it is done with V-belts tighten, but you never know!

Jo is still supi to work, makes extremely fun and it is much * rumgewitzelt gg * Tim may not be in any shit job to say that determines the car developed by a German was * gg * there are those of us Official brands represented in reality the last shit :-) Chrysler, Citroen, Peugeot and Fiat have recently put a sometimes thought to be infected in the car with the torch! But what the hell, the part of the French people it is intended praiseworthy if you really make something different in every car, so that you know what you nieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemals to do and how long it takes now!

God, thanks to you the idea of German cars on the part of the mechanics rather bad, so to me every VW, BMW or Mercedes is supplied pushed what I am really quite right! As an oil or changing the timing belt is at least still easy money! The best this week was a 2001 VW T4 2.5 TDI service and timing belt replacement! Man, I've enjoyed * gg * the only downside was that our dear Office Lady a drive belt has ordered, which included also the 2nd timing belt, so I that had to change also, which is a workshop without a matching engine tester but not to it rather as the injection timing is controlled by the diesel pump and usually should be corrected! but what the hell, you just stop a few more Makierung and already works also!

Hmm, what else is there? We just started a new trainee, which is something of a pre-training, where he has 3 days a week and 2 days of theory lessons Works! Who now thinks of Berufbildenesjahr in a vocational school, the leigt but completely wrong! All right, the themes are maybe the same, but you only have about 12 trainees in the class and then still highly motivated, this is because the price of a such a year to the $ 5,000 and you then get even a training course if super cut! Should not be so hard on the fabric, maybe I am applying because times as a teacher if my English is a bit better! But now back to topic, after this training year, they then have a chance at a training course for training as a car mechanic! The training will be 3 years and takes place entirely in the workshop! Well there must then also buy a little tool and are then first fully fault! So you start then stop in its normal Kiwileben!

Apropo in debt, I think I must go to ask for a raise * gg * or I am waiting still for 6 months until I'm fully :-) But as I start to then? Just say Peter, that somehow I feel my already above average for NZ Salary not clear yet and would need something to look much more * gg * times, I might watch me again the salaries to the competition offers so! For if I'm out to get some parts for my sake, Toyota or Nissan, is there always such a great note, we are always looking for mechanics, but please send us your application * gg * so openly solicit the competition I have not seen yet !

Also last Saturday when I drove the first things here for our new house was, here is the complete rental family gathered to perform work for more "last"! One of the sons-in-itself has a workshop and he had been a few questions for me after he had heard that I'm Mechanics * gg * How did you come to Water Street motors, how long you work there already, how you like it like that? And I had the feeling he had it to you on the lips all the time asking me if I do not want to start with him! Did he then not yet married * gg *

Well now I've rumgesülzt pretty and I really had to tell even more, but I was just in between talking with Claudi and had forgotten it again :-( So if
It occurs to me again, I'm still nen another post, otherwise the next time you hear something good and then you hear from Claudi also determined neat thing about our new house, we'll also have pictures!

Greetings, Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment