Sunday, November 16, 2008

What Do Wrestling Kick Pads Feel Like

looking to rent basement

Most readers will know, or at least suspect, but I have a huge problem: I have a terrible fear of going to the basement! Now, however, has recently taken place something that made me, my horrible primal fears - after all, the innate Keller man is not! to overcome and get into my own basement -.


I heard that is at night when I lay in my old crib and cuddled up in my bunny pajamas, was an unusual noise from below. A terrible suspicion crept over me, which was reinforced by some strange comments in other blogs: Hildegard head nurse seemed to have made in my own cellar.


So I climbed out of my cot and Tapert in the dark - armed only with my Mickey Mouse Flashlight - in the basement. There I was, however, a terrible discovery, but now helps to fill my savings account, opened the Mama for me, good. Matron Hilda, the light of my practice, that opened in my own basement, intermediate storage for psychotics. There she stacks the poor fellows in closets, it is with psychotropic drugs calm and collected huge sums from the members.


When I discovered her now that her bad company is no longer a secret from me, she opened me her cold-blooded double-entry bookkeeping, and it took my bar the language. Without further ado, I decided to enter into the business and now we are even planning to open a franchise chain.


Well, my urgent request to you readers and the people: If your a corner in the basement have left, please write me and most insane take away even less space than you might think, especially when they wear a straitjacket and sedated .


only serious COMMENTS WILL BE ANSWERED!



And now I go for a drink, come with me, Hilda?




Actually, in my basement to very funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment