Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cocktail Waitress At Strip Club Jobs In Dc

Tachen

Hey people ... after a few turbulent days, I'm back again ... still in France, still in a good mood, and almost unscathed ... I walk to the time around on crutches and write once again on a French keyboard, so forgive me this style of writing ...

What happened?

After a sad farewell from Taize went to Blois, where I did the first part of my BAFA training, a French supervisor ticket. It was very cool ... We were about 20 French and German, who had almost all pretty good in both languages on it. However, the days were very hard, because we each have begun clock tomorrow evening at 9 and finish at 22h were ... then it was still delicious tasting liquid and then it was quite "early" to bed ... as it is always so, the fatigue and paid to tribute to one of our basketball games I've bent over me, my right foot and went to the hospital and walk around on crutches since in France, class ... but it could be worse! As example for
Lars ... has opened to me the last few days that he is not after Merlimont because he has found another Arts, where he is then also paid for an exception, because the Lord is a mess again in Bruay! Yes, the remaining days in Blois was pretty cool ... The departure from there, however, was also a little sad, because you have once again made friends and got on well ... well, I have to do here, once again concluded there waiting for the children, Caroline, as we are with Lars at home and do not have the Internet at a friend ...
So, until the dates and other fun experiences ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment