Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bosom Bust Milena Velba

BAFA

The course and thus the next 7 days are over and I order a diploma and some very beautiful and rich experience Wirsch!
Today, I am against 17 clock arrived back in Fröndenberg and learn again the hard way in what a hole you fall but if you stress of a week-whether positive or negative, and 15 people around him come home. Now I just have to send all my papers to France and then I get no earlier than early 2010, my French supervisor certificate ... This speed in the French always ;-)

with my apartment search in Cologne, at least so far advanced that I have now found an ever-WG partners ... If all goes to make a friend of Nils had with me a flat in Cologne, he will study there for multilingual communication, what I really wanted to do first, but the social work but then prevailed ...

So for now I'm **** first time in the A and will lay me down, because tomorrow I can work again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment