Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rumbling In The Bladder

Homey fields


Hi everybody ... or at least those who read my blog! After a grueling day in Paris, some defloration on the remaining days of free time we did it, we tend to sneak out to Bruay then time of 19 clock last Saturday to arrive in Fröndenberg.
The day in Paris ... it's already a switch to drive a German car in France ... but the level of France to Paris again some stronger! I literally glued to the small mini-bus behind the big, since I would otherwise have been lost in Paris ... I have never crossed again in the lives of so many red lights, so I generally follow the bus and could not take one night hotel in Paris in having to purchase ... because the driving out of Paris turned out to be no less demanding and difficult! At the roundabout, the Arc de Triomphe me then leave almost all minds, when I see the 12-meter-long bus suddenly stops across the 8-lane roundabout have! Well, all kids are again heal arrived home and I'm still alive ...
The defloration ... Number one was then wiping a puddle Gebrach a participant, since she is not so well off ... Yes, there was Papa Magnus then completely fixed on the spot, has buckets and rags and then brought the matter had already eaten ... Number two was the "Go home" Send "one participant, because she had such strong nostalgia that not everything went without at home. Although I thought for a room exchange, it would have been good again, I was taught the breakfast the next morning better. Someone is standing next to me at the table and said the parents were already on the road ... Yes, what else can I say then ...?! Our "Red Girl" has then felt better with every day ... I've never seen a sunburn ... everything from skin, which was exposed to the sun, was red like the most beautiful sunsets!
The carnival was spectacular as always! The day before the carnival was as usual by flows through sun ... The morning and afternoon in front of the carnival also ... just as we have set ourselves, we were off ... as two years ago, except that this time not as much of the sky much! Our plane but kept in any case, almost to the end ... there are only ripped a two-stripping, but otherwise it was a successful thing ... Above all, the studio of jet ... I have long not so much and good laugh at work.
During the last few days I received a nice message, which says that I am authorized in Cologne as a social work student! Woohooo! So my next way is definitely to Cologne and then look again. For this I have but so far have sweated blood and water ... I called in Cologne, I am with my last name from 28th Subscribe to 31 July in Cologne and has only just on 1 August again in Germany was ... then the good woman said in Cologne that the place of study would be gone ... Puff ... Jaw on the floor ... "What these young people think because nowadays? Log on and then are gone when it comes to letter goes ..."... Hi, if I've registered but the deadline for the ZVS but I can not necessarily know that I just from then to Cologne then be ... Well, then again she has spoken with her colleagues and said that yes, in any case until 7 August goes, even if my name will no longer turn, but this is at any rate!
I have now clarified the documents together and even with my boss that I am Thursday to begin work until later so I can be nice to go to Cologne.
Speaking ask boss? Today I started working in Bönen. This is also pretty cool because the students are pretty casual work on it and we get along well ... Today I have an Armenian and a few children a coal chute for guiding the bill started to build the tower and we were already in the first hours of great fun !!!!!
To the rest I take the daily position, what happened to the coal chute, and from my own project for the management and hardships my enrollment course ... until then

0 comments:

Post a Comment