Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dental Recall Patient Letters

So, now it has happened ...

Jap, our first call in the middle of the night, more precisely, by 4: 45 Clock. Stefan's aunt was the evil perpetrator and actually wanted to try only once, if you can reach us really still under our German number. Yes, you can - even to each Time. Even more, however, we thought to pull the phone out over night. Now, this project may possibly find its implementation;)
Hehe, since I find it equal to the drowsy comedy again, which I am delight last night could * gg * My Männl is actually not the brightest when it comes to nocturnal mental challenges . Our blog address spelled was then just time to "N - Z, ie the North Pole - Zeppelin ... 2 ... G - O, ie Gustav ähhh ... Grandpa" expect good, rather it must be that everyone outside the Glückrad junkie and the travel agency industry the phonetic alphabet controlled properly. But NZ2GO? I know coffee to go, but New Zealand could be difficult to take away. Apart from the obvious that Stefan would aunt then tried in vain to come to our site ...

I see forced me to share at this point, another of my favorite stories is good again for a leg Thumper: One night I wake up with strange noise to realize and that Stefan got up and umherwühlt; ask: "What's the matter?" - "I do sometimes just to light, will you?" The next moment - hardly that I can see something - he crawls there on the soil around. "What are you doing ?!?", I want to know really. "I must have two exchange and find "... ... ... Oh. Yes. Moment, I only just call the nice people - of which you will have a nice new jacket ... so receives a request to the back. And now come back to bed and sleep! ... Is it safe to funny when you's told.

Otherwise we enjoy as you, a nice long Easter weekend. The weather is still glorious (sunny and really hot) and the end of September ... so to speak. Even beautiful.

Today we have the components for our monstrous, really hot desk-Yourself bought and already partially losgebaut and losgestrichen. He will then take while an estimated 1 / 3 of our small computer room, but that's our business. 2,40 m x 1,00 m and sucks hard - fat! = D

My work has not begun Wednesday. Who have in fact also available through his mind. ^ ^ Of course only a joke. Contract is signed, but it's happening until after Easter. Others had expressed about some content concerns about Alastair and we wanted to first talk about it before the final contract is signed. I then over a long weekend's like getting a nice stack of "homework". Thought I had behind me - forever. But no, things are starting to give me proper target area to acquire knowledge. So working for the 8 main tourist destinations in Australia of 3 hotels in different price ranges out that you want to recommend in the future. Learn the English phonetic alphabet by heart ... I say to Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo! Learn the 3-letter codes of the New Zealand and Australian airports by heart. And more such beautiful work. Motivation is necessary for the job. Time will be excited. Otherwise, we had nothing before Easter eh - what? NEN nice ride, i find out! Learning how to learn to learn;)

this I say goodbye to bed and we look forward to more feedback again * cough *

Stefan PS: So for all the problems with our Fotoalbem have ye should the Flash Player plugin from Adobe Download and install! You will find the LINK and really it should work with all browsers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment