Thursday, March 27, 2008

Non Resident Travel Insurance

first anniversary report Work Week and more nagut

To those who know me get a little better, their satisfaction with my Jammerigkeit: That was definitely and without a doubt the toughest week of my life WUÄÄÄÄÄÄÄH! * On the ground rumstrampel * And it was only 4 days. The positive side of the drudgery, is that I will receive initial fears in the first period but used not only for Piemann tasks. Instead, I hape a strraffen Trraininksplan bekkommen ausgehändikt! Yes! The same on my first week has been planned by the hour - to do which tasks and to work through sessions are and when the corresponding Progress and results will be tested. The time allocated is sufficient front and back, but fortunately my Mitazubine at about the same level as me. Then there is of course still, knowing the total of 24 hotels that we would like to recommend future in the 8 main target areas of Australia, "inside out" - the motivation jingle from the boss "at the end of next week you are then basically Australia Eperten "always in the neck. Hürks, so I really do not know where I hinfassen first is - and if really know is my Mom, what do you mean (can not be true that I was brought up with such an unworldly vocabulary) - that is, I do not know what I do all the stuff from the first if you please. To some degree to stay in the time frame of course is also plenty of evening and weekend work of fashionable home.
All in all, I wanted to throw again Tuesday on favorite in the towel (I would have marched with the words "I'm throwing the towel" and flying flags from the office! ... They probably would have laughed at my crinkly announcement .. . Throwing towel Which? At who? "Hmph!) However! ... Could it later, when the first anvil knowledge in itself has beaten purely to make maybe even fun. The staff is friendly - but has now served half an hour before closing time Weinchen first one. We have only recently learned the rules of conduct that we must not drink alcohol at work - Okay, except the boss initiates. "Under no circumstances is consumed alcohol prior to clock 16.30" (We close at 17.00 clock);)
On 8 April's first go to Auckland for 3 days at an introductory seminar for the retail operation. The other new girl and I together - should be quite funny. If n bit of feeling on a school trip - only with a hotel stay ^ ^ Ne nice business shirt I get well soon - which is nice, as I slowly get the feeling that I have actually set in the state of mental presence. Like me.

Yes, what else? Little pity I have to raise again. When we our table (If the GEIL, or what? Even cooler in reality than in the pictures! Extra bed, no problem, just installed the LuMa on the table and you're set) striking out the day out, that's the end quite dark. Autan needs the artisan women of today do not and so have - refreshed countless such nasty little insect vampires to me - of me, mind you unnoticed 8). I wanted to be already able to take my pain into words and have the stitches in one (1) leg once counted - there were 107th This could happen to me again ...

Ah, we again have to get our message forwarding uncle, after our new packing list was sent there with the value. VAT payable: NZ $ 370 - Dankeschööön. As this amount is there now came out, nobody knows for sure, because 12.5% would have occurred from about EUR 7.000, then we'd get out, still to the NZ $ 1,800. If still some editing and customs to $ 40 and hey presto we got off lightly and are even sometimes to our container on the way to go. Apparently wants to browse the MAF (Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry) already in Auckland to soil and plant residues (shells and AHHHRG diesinddairgendwodrinaberkeinweißwodeswegenhabenwirauchlieber
nichtsgesagtaberwaswennsiesiefinden AHHHH) and not only here. Where we could not so say exactly when the long-awaited Klotz now we eintrudelt's long but can not be * happy happy * looking forward and then opened!
We expected schonmal gross ... that is, 4 plus 3 female coworkers (Stefan) and 6 colleagues plus 6 (marriage) partners (of me) and Alastair + wife, nice lady agency that gave us the mattress and so has borrowed plus man, an estimated 12-15 neighbors and finally our dear Germans (even 4 because of our new acquaintance, a doctor here in the hospital, the medical will probably do that we need for the Permanent Residency). The results ... jaaa rake rake rake * * roughly estimated 40 people. Then wa's hope for good weather, you know, because the house come to me not! 've Been wondering whether we install in our barn for the occasion (well, garden arbor) a dixiklo. Not so stupid.

So for the hardcore horror fans and those who are already wearing glasses eh goes,'s n still bissl further reading material. The wimps can indeed be divided into the bite-sized appetizers and make more tomorrow. We
an original German Rye Bread ate! Yes, this time without pseudo and without caraway. Sold by Taste of Europe "shop (run by Dutchmen, P), but baked by a German ... Electrician. So what! German is German. This was a small, very dense brown bread and had to have for a mere $ 5.10, but yet very familiar tasted. Stefan has complained the same ("I think I am already accustomed to the soft bread here"), but eventually he had bought me - so to speak as a surprise. Great, right? The woman there in the shop was also very open and has given my Männl like a stack of information material for newcomers from around the world. Including a small map of "Wings" - Women's International Newcomers Group Social (the acronym seems forced for the last innovative touch such a group really indispensable PS As long as I had to google the word to find it really ....) - All apparently a bunch of funny chicken, the host always something for everyone - Tupperware evenings (which otherwise), yoga, trips, fun gatherings, etc. Every first Wednesday of the month, large meeting - so next week. Sounds fun and I think I'll show up there again. Who knows whom you meet so:)
Today and tomorrow evening is the way, Open Air Cinema at the Town Basin. Cool, huh? Today is Eagle vs.. Shark - Funny Trailer can be found on Youtube ("Tell him, justice is waiting for him -. Yeah OK, Justin -! No Justice ... Justice" - have laughed curls).

So many greetings and look forward to feedback - sometimes so general to the blog, for example, "to really long posts" or "more paragraphs please." No false modesty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment