Thursday, March 20, 2008

Will My Dog Grow Hair Back Over The Eye?

A few more pictures!

Oh oh, I see the number of visitors but clearly gone back in recent days and am forced to one that tries to still behind a few pictures. In the pictures you see us along with a DE-NZ pair and a Polish couple with Alastair in his family BBQ!

It was really a fun evening and that you may not now time to know how Alastair looks like it is with the "Game Over" T-Shirt * gg *

For those times where the images are of course again not enough, I will put this weekend, producing perhaps today my first beer test video, I've already done this a few thoughts! Also to our new containers are to be reported, namely that comes a bit later than I thought! And other difficulties, there is also, however, we tell you when we will know more!

Greetings, Stefan

Here are your pictures:

0 comments:

Post a Comment