Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dry Period Before Mens

trip to Auckland

4 - 5 hours - pah pah pah! PAH! More than if I constantly interrupted and louder things get asked and even then it is still excessive. Age Meckerfurz ... grumble. ^ ^
Well, there you go. Will times about my week. On Monday I worked on my first offer for a weekend ski-trip for 8-10 people to Queenstown (South Island, its geography zeros * cough cough *). That was not particularly difficult, as long as I have nothing to do with the clients, and to which I might put any questions, brrrr! * G * Werd next week, let's see what people say to my offer. Then it went
on Monday evening after work or even going on to Auckland. Our boss had us booked a suite with separate bedroom in nem-conditioned hotel right next to the Sky Tower (great views!). Suite sounds good, but maybe in the bedroom have two single beds that wegrollerten super easy, once 10 is pushed just inches apart - more space was not even technically. Cara is so drawn immediately to the couch in the "living room". I do not mind, except that the TV (even with SKY) was confiscated so well. We actually had before going to the Monday evening so Ner L'Oreal product launch event with Pröbchen and cocktails (which girls may think so), but we were all really. On Wednesday originally were already dozens of people together tumbled to go out, but then Cara asleep 8:30 and that was the then well done.
The course - an introductory course for the travel agency chain - went from Tuesday to Thursday. I must say even better than that one wanted to really make the day pleasant. There was water, bowls of sweets and such colorful fuzzy-coated wires, from which one could turn funny characters to play, if we were boring times. I was nice! All of this was in the building of our main-uh-wholesale, ie wholesalers, ie the one that the individual services such as accommodation, transfers, tours, etc., and buys from the fund, we can arrange trips. We heard then so loud speeches by various people there, the marketing, pricing, airfares, and blah blah got to know the reservation team with which we have to do it every time we send a request. Some things were really unnecessary and some were really helpful and, God forbid, even motivating. Little too much information overload in the three days maybe. In any case, every day, including lunch and that was also really tasty ... with dessert: D was for breakfast and dinner with the chef's bissl money, was able to time the need to get along really - I find reasonable.
rumzukriegen Friday was also very good. All our office ladies (including I got) the way recently new uniforms (blue shirts). They're actually very smart, not just on Fridays they must bear, for there is "Mufti Friday". Because I have to get used but only - I am first Friday came with beautiful blouse while the other normal things contributed. My boss took me apart from the usual destination matters kindly supplied with a further reading for the weekend and after-work, his book's on sale. So I can then self-study, all without anyone explain what needs to quickly learn the tricks. If it helps ...

Otherwise there's nüscht. If anyone has questions, he can log yes: P weather little autumn term and very cool at night. Donations for heat pump are welcome - please ask for account information separately. Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment