Thursday, April 17, 2008

How To Do Card With Planters Facitus

little video in between!

way you love, first I have to request again a download set up opportunity for all the videos we have posted last time so! So you can now enjoy the last video in better quality on your computer at home!

Yes yes, I had announced it in the title I will post a video and we get even more, but now tell first is what I see so in it! So it is a compilation of several recordings that we made during our driving here! It was during our house hunting, so a little older, I wanted you but not denied yet!

Oh nochwas, as some may notice I'm using now is no longer first Google Video, Sevenload but because we pretty much had problems with the upload program from google! If anyone should have problems with Sevenload, just post in the comments and we'll figure something!

Greetings, Stefan


0 comments:

Post a Comment