Saturday, April 19, 2008

Milena Velba Clips Blog

The dark side of New Zealand

Hello dear, I know the
you like it if we write about something more often here in the blog! I can not promise though it is more often than once a week in the future in that, but I am trying you will at least have what to offer interesting, or even a stupid narrated video * gg *

Today it's time for my Top 10 NZ but why is not that great! So of course that is just my personal ranking, and some things in it will have no place in NZ even though the majority would find most important * gg * but this is our blog and my ranking, so to cover * * gg!
So is a space for me personally as natürlichd worst in NZ and 10th place is certainly not as bad, just so you know how it is meant and not show up here misunderstandings.

10th The unemployment rate is probably higher than official statistics reveal! I do not know exactly why that is but a Exarbeitskollege said with that the unofficial unemployment rate probably hovering around the 20% would. Moreover, the many New Zealanders still have a very low salary.

09th The crime has increased in 2007 by 4.9%! increased above-average violent crime within families and drug offenses 12% 38% or at least is the detection rate increased somewhat and here in Northland, it is the highest throughout New Zealand.

08th Education, somehow I have the feeling that no one here, the school will really only make parents the homework of their children, the children leave school early in order to work at Pizzahut or the like and also overall my general education seems more likely not yet Dolle to be! But maybe one is as the German just as bad before.

07th My name is spoken by almost all with a long A and acute ST absolutely what sounds gay, and I mean I'm not a Frenchman * gg *

06th Pollution is still a national sport, oil filters are in the municipal waste, recycling is still in its infancy and outside the cities is at times also burned everything, the green flames look as nice, too * deep breath *. There are also lots of the V8's also like 40 liters per 100km eat, but what does the world! What is also great, that the paper waste is placed in a plastic bag in the Staße * lol * I like the Kiwis!

05th Right of way! Since there is a special thing I'll explain later times in pictures, so you can understand well the better!

04th The international Internet connection is adequate time, but the traffic rates are better than the last shit, 20 GB per month for a Kiwi but already out of reach for us, but a severe limitation when it comes to the selection of new Wiispielen.

03 The isolation of the houses is no isolation, but more than a sign of good will! The morning really is the whole heat escapes from the house and you can freeze at breakfast! An electric oil radiator is not acquired, at least not yet, because I fear that this would be used by Claudi too early and too often * sigh *

02 are printers and associated cartridges from Epson, it separately for the Pacific and the Europe-sized room, and they are incompatible with each other! Ie can not use the cartridges from here * sigh * This is me in my knowledge to be true, the Epson Support NZ and I Nachfüllsätze encouraged.

01 Steiner is true are on Countdown (supermarket) is by far the most expensive beer, Krombacher and Becks there much cheaper! If somehow a state with which I will cope with difficulty.

Sun Well those were the times top 10, ranking may not be taken too seriously, but take it too somehow! Claudia wanted to say again that the food is really great here, either in restaurants or in supermarkets! For me this is rather less of a problem, I think almost always something that tastes good and the variety of person I never was.

Now to NZverkehrsrecht:


So, yes, those are two of the worst traffic situations in NZ! So who has right of way here, with the first picture thinks the sly DE motorists spofort, na may red here but to go first, it is clear! FALSE, Blue here has to NZVerkehrsrecht way! Why? No one knows, but is so!
The 2nd picture is
it still tricky, is red this time of way? No, not this time passed, he must wait to green is likely, however, go from blue, but blue flits in everyday life like in the same shade of green for the Road! So pure chaos of understanding and are so absolutely * not * gg! Present, there is the funny thing with traffic lights, it may happen that in the example has two green red but may go blue and red! That is, then, must wait for blue to red, can not see the red and green has really want to wait for him, and sometimes it goes then so long to go green can also dissolve and the whole * gg *!

Well now you also know a little bit here about the traffic situation, I can only repeat again CHAOS!

Ok, that's about it now but once again with my post, is indeed slow enough times! Next time there is a another video!

greeting, Stefan

0 comments:

Post a Comment