Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dreadlock Extensions Cost

Dr. Hyhnerbains egg diet

As I learned from Mom and the other women at the hairdresser's, women seem to be very interested to know the latest diets and test themselves. So I thought that should not also serving my beauty farm are missing and failed veritable Using one of my patients developed a completely new form of diet:


the eggs diet.


The egg diet is simple: Take a large egg, swallow it down with a cup at a time until it gets stuck in the throat. There is allowed to stay there a week or two, so that one is taking any solid food in the situation. Only when the body weight is reduced by the desired number of kilos, you pricks with a skewer or a toothpick (depending on neck size) and must break the shell of the egg as a reward after the first solid food diet eat. But beware! Use the egg through the mouth opening aufpieken not stand directly in the neck! Risk of injury!


also Caution! Should be the egg has become lazy, recommended that the auszuwürgen better and swallow raw egg on its fresh take an egg!


The patents for these wondrous eggs are of course in my diet, respectively at the Patent Office in Munich. I also strongly urge them to do this diet without medical supervision: It can cause serious damage in the upper digestive system!


appointments would now accept Hildegard of course, but unfortunately on vacation, so I'll probably serve need. Incidentally, I would like a little egg donation, in the experiments happened so far are my stocks have been depleted and the egg-man is but again only after Pentecost



your Dr. Hyhnerbain

0 comments:

Post a Comment