Monday, March 2, 2009

Ftv Mid Night Hot With Out Clouth

Hyhnerbains Mama

you I wanted to introduce my wife mom. First let me say that I never Máma say, but rather the second "a" repeat, just as Elizabeth of Austria-Hungary has always done in the film version of her life. Such is Mama:



She is a proud, love and above all, beautiful woman. To many it seems a little conservative, and I must confess that it almost from the 19th Century. So now not only spiritually, but literally. Their real date of birth is unknown to the family because her baptismal certificate is unfortunately burned down in the Franco-German war, together with the chapel, where the instrument was stored. Sometime around 1900 now learned this very pretty woman my dear Lord know Dad, which I of course just as the second "a" would insist - as it should be indicated. Both were married after only a few decades of engagement from a deep love and after a few months ago I saw a child of this love, this cruel world.


Dad, who had studied a long time in Switzerland, so I was baptized in the name Urs took it soon after his license to practice was revoked for no reason, to Africa. Here he was a victim of apartheid, because he usually wore black suits. Moreover, it could not stand this stupid Mr. Krueger. Whatever. So we had to go with the home-brewed ointments, creams and tablets made from goat's shit all over Africa. Always on the lookout for local sheriffs, because the always want to believe not that my dad was a miracle doctor.


disappeared one day Dad and Mom went with me to Lesotho. From the money we had taken as a family, we moved two a poor, little villa with only 32 rooms and only 147 servants. This terrible time of poverty influence me to this day. Here I was allowed to study medicine, but then to follow in the footsteps of my father. From where I'm going to tell the next time a little more. In the villa we lived like real bohemian. Mom baked me once a week, potato pancakes with apple sauce and pulled me to love. Of the remaining potatoes, then we have always burned vodka.


give it to me for Christmas the way, today, every year a new bunny pajamas and this year I even get a pocket money increase. She says the dollar is worth so little that now makes up no more. When I grow up, I would also consider a quack on the land. Mama says, however, something they did not once keep up. And a woman I should not have. Mama says, are not good enough for me to do only one thing. Whatever that is - one. I once asked, "Mom, tell me please what is the one?" Since it has only turned around and "Oh!" made.


Do you know what that is? This one? Can you help me there? Hopefully not only reads the Mama!


your Dr. Hyhnerbain

0 comments:

Post a Comment