Saturday, March 14, 2009

Funbrain Planetary Pinball Game [you Can Play]

tartar and plaque

Vade-mecum, my friends!

After I had read in the last game of golf that dentists make much more money, heal er, patients from their terrible suffering, I thought, I'll also have a small dental practice. But I bought a used barber chair, which I, the patients all day up and down and then pump maltreating. For drilling came to meet me that I recently spent on the Grabbeltisch Aldi was able to buy an original Dremelowitsch and an old hammer blow for the serious cases I had in the basement are in anyway Baudreck. Her you can not imagine what kind of a fun to malträ these poor, whining patients, treat uh. So, once a complete, next please!


Milo G., 32, of Paderborn, was a particularly serious case. For several days I needed to reduce the calculus. At least I could sell this stuff later to the local brickyard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment