Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Basketball Cheer Chants

12 to 13 hours day, student council, ...

... and other jokes!
Yes, believe it or not, but you have stress, lack of time due to study tasks yet to do much when embarking on something.
The first lecture today at 8 was once again a confirmation that I was supposed to stay there because it was useless once again to listen, because you have lost anyway after a few minutes of the thread. Then we went to the seminar, which was to use time and I am really looking forward to the next Tuesday, because there are again the beautiful one and a half hours! Then it went into
tutorial where we have a lot of love Peter reported on the papers, how to write it then and still so some information. Ilona has opened us to 90% with all the Erstifahrt with may and the dates of acceptance so far ... Pay only the missing! But there we have still to the end of the month period.

Then it went straight to the cafeteria, where I to x. Time in 3 weeks fries, but have gefuttert this time with a delicious Cordon Bleu. Then, Julia, Max and I went to the Rhine to stroll around a bit, but then it was pretty cold in the sweater and we just walked in the FH ... right ... directly in space 22, the student body. There we have before then again to quarters Four highly concentrated coffee drink and rumschwadroniert. Then it went to the lecture of Mr. H. and this time it was even more pleasant than last time! Anyway. After a few questions that have brought the topic back three steps back instead of forward, it was done directly back into the living room of FH, in the student council because today decency a student council meeting.

There was a small lap and then came Mr. Th to tell something about the tuition fees and their use, and it was again hotly debated whether, why and why? When we were again among us students, the first items were distributed. It went on to post Berufungskommitees, committees, decided where is who, how, and is set out again. Since then I have expressed my interest and waiting for that I will be confirmed at the next meeting of the student body.

Today was also again a day without a scholarship decision ... or cancellation. Yesterday I visited the office at Asta's appetite has spoiled, because I was told that I get exactly 0 € student loans ...
our home is running, like always ... all quiet and funny. On Sunday, we have made in my room one evening scene with Max and have seen crime scene and then taken nor my guitar and didgeridoo under the magnifying glass!
The Agreement of Martin and me running in from the kitchen very well, and I cook He flushed! Hehe, like already ;-) Today I could not cook, unfortunately, I was all day in the university, but I have to say ... I discovered my sincere passion for cooking! Which had already germinated in France ... but here I can live it especially since, as have a real kitchen, so to sink ... large work surface, ceramic and even an oven!

Until then, all best wishes at home and anywhere else yet and I'll look in here again soon if something is new to report!

0 comments:

Post a Comment