Thursday, October 8, 2009

Optimist Building Plans

A human dream is fulfilled!

My dear friends!

After long privation of their time in Africa's rain forests, where I wanted to find an unknown substance in order to create a natural fountain of youth, I can finally report back here. I am writing from an Internet Cafe in Bern, where it is I should choose, after the aforementioned search, unfortunately, everything else is up to be successful, on the contrary I am not even been completely unsuccessful. Was directly on the first day in the jungle I attacked by a gang of predatory Pygmies, who have taken me up on my rib briefs everything. Only when I was willing to give their queen a kiss, she gave me enough money for a plane ticket to Europe together with a very bumpy passage in my Podex. The ensuing odyssey through the countries of Europe, which I mainly be from the stories of my cheap Mr. Papas knew I would not describe in detail, but the naming of individual stations will inform you about the fact that it was not always a pleasure: Lampedusa, Bosanska Krupa , Czestochowa, Esch-sur-Alzette, Europoort, Dusseldorf, Straubing.


But eventually I came to Bern, where I studied a semester Programmierei so I can speak up here, without sinking in shame and disgrace. It's me that is the sensation the succeeded sensations : I managed by means of my programming skills to turn your monitor into a solarium ! Therefore, you can watch now and in winter tan without leaving home. We need only every 10 minutes, a two-euro coin into the CD-ROM drive stuck, which is then transferred me directly. And now's: The first 5 minutes are free!
So, my friends, put on his snow goggles and runtergescrollt!


your Dr. Hyhnerbain


PS: I am working currently on the way out, turn your monitor into a sauna foundered, but the infusions, three monitors are in any case already in the rushes, who has an idea, should not hesitate to contact me. All e-mails are always treated as confidential.


PPS: And then I have to finally answer all the times your old mail, I hope you forgive the delay, but it was simple acts of God.



Then mankind has been waiting for: the online
solarium!

0 comments:

Post a Comment