Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Red Palms And And Soles Of Feet

I'll start then sometimes ...

Hey ... after I then tried once have to create up to Site World and other things a side and made it in Site World also almost had to me (and think many others, I also) a spanner in the works done, I blog containing the first time only to the newer shows ...

Here you can find then I new that I'm doing so and where I am just so in the world ... but the next time my Reisetum is limited to a maximum of Europe, as I after a good year absence, and not real regularity spent on my website no longer available in the school would have the time and my school diploma as well as in the case and go study soon. Therefore I hope you'll often keep you posted as I-if all goes well, as of October go to Cologne, where the main study social work and study in addition to French and English trying to study ... as I said, if all goes well!
But first bring the technical diploma completely behind me and then looked further ... Until then, I hope to encourage a few readers who have fun on my trips and projects - the queue will definitely assist in the near future!! Until then

0 comments:

Post a Comment