Friday, May 29, 2009

The Best Electric Razor For Sensitive Skin

doctors in Germany ...

Yesterday I was at last see the doctor. After doing a cough now carrying around a half a year with me but I want to finally know what I did then. No sooner said than done ... Armed with the transfer I've done to me then to my appointment to the lung doctor. Since I actually had an appointment, I was prepared to not have to wait very long ;-) soooo ... Far from it ...
Remember, I also had the same ever in the waiting room ... not so unusual ... Then, talk with the doctor ... out a referral came to the ENT ... Waiting room ... The second act consisted of shooting an X-ray photo of my lungs ... Waiting room ... The third act were breathing exercises in a cab to make order directly to sprint across the room to another machine at the other end of the room to any inhaling a substance ... Astmatest ... Waiting room ... Then came the allergy test that I've got 30 different samples injected on my arm, but all have been negative ... 15 minutes lasted this Schose ... Waiting room ... You can then immediately to final consultation with the Doctor "... Waiting room ... over an hour ... and he gave me then said that he found nothing and everything is actually ok ... except for the cough! Not even "you would have to limit their consumption of smoke!" or something ... NOTHING. Well, I'm at least in practice and know by heart, learned and continue to read my book very nice.
After today, I then mowed lawn nice and have been rushing me to get into the youth center, I had to once again find that no children have come to a children's area. So I've Thorsten then a little "help" and then I schonmal some of the "Capture the Flag" game ready on Tuesday and then on Tuesday durchzustarten right ... provided the young people come! If we do not stop what Youth Forum Internal out of it and still have our fun ;-)
The case for Weekend is already packed, for it is once again going to France! This time with the volley ball, badminton and tennis people from Fröndenberg. After Bruay are and then Lars brings me hope during the day and off we go to Lille to the beloved Ploeger!
Man I'm looking forward to catch even a few days ... Even if you do not have school anymore, or perhaps because of, one has "finally" time to work again and can spend so right ... or one is stuck with doctors ...
Another little anecdote ... The day of the visit to the doctor started already very strange to ... Who knows where I live and was already there, which also has any idea where I always park ... On the sidewalk, so half-half with the wheels. Yesterday morning there was another time time to waste bins and they were all alone and abandoned around there ... one directly behind my car. I had not noticed, of course, and sit right back and there is a loud bang! Zack, that's it, my car is scrap ... I've been thinking for quite some time since there is always worse makes noise, but no ... It was the bio of our neighbors, and of course, lay on top of iceberg lettuce that has at least one week was in there and was beginning to become slippery ... The course I had to pack up right back in the bin along with other small Unanemlichkeiten and did not even have more time to wash my hands, I was let loose as always in the last minute ... Well, fortunately there are red lights and water bottles in the car!
Then a Teu Teu Teu to all motorists to look in the morning without going backwards you will always with fresh towels, because of the waste bins, until the days, my hope many growing reader :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment