Monday, May 25, 2009

Stomach Pain Aspartame Withdrawal

the wait has begun!


So From now on the waiting has begun the exam grades and thus the fear of whether oral tests! Just when one in three subjects at most a 2 - must have in order to protect the oral exams is the wait a bit tricky because for oral exams, I have no desire now!
But never mind ... already been a year around with crowning tests completed, let's see what came of it ... if I was again too lazy or not, hehe ;-) After all, Sundays are no longer packed with learning, where so horny weather outside!
As will always remember his past, if you once go with open ears and heart to the world ... lately I have, for example, more and more little things remind
to have gone to St. James and last week I came home one day after and there is my mother in the doorway and asks me quite shocked because I Munich with a veterinarian to do Mü n have ... -I examine myself from him on animal infectious diseases of the intestinal tract can be than I did in Vienna was and I thought me on the way that you would have to have time in his life-no! Of course not ... that's just so great about St. James, as you get to know all sorts of people, no matter what social status they have (especially when you look at them is not there) or how nice or boring they are! Yes, the dear Mr. Cooper gave me a book with a very nice dedication ... The Antoine Saint-Ex was his Election, I think, because he has questioned me a lot about what I want for later times and seemed to make because of it containing 90% France and Saint-Ex's just been a great and yes ... In any case, I just got this book to have received from him!
What I've enjoyed lately is the fact that I have since last Friday, my second godson ... Jannik Alexander ... just like his godfather ;-) Yes, and the baptism of No. 1, also next week is Sunday! We'll see how I can still bring my clothes back on track by then, hehe ... But first boule is today announced by the pond, and watch again to the guys from Bönen. I wish you then have a nice day and see you soon I have to go into the youth center work at the Fair Weather ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment