Thursday, September 24, 2009

Can Sperm Live In Creamy Cm

against too much blood and high spirits ...

... helps the completely new, I personally developed Candiru -welfare practice treatment.

After my guinea pig named Hauke August thanks to the numerous thunderstorms could bring to life again, I finally had a subject in order to prove the high effectiveness of Candirus, which I had previously assumed only theoretically.

Hauke well known, have long suffered from excessive blood and wealth was the perfect patient for this treatment. During this multi-day, highly successful experiments that I alone, for legal reasons, not allowed to call "clinical study", I am now successfully Haukes blood pressure of 150 reduce to 90 to values of 70 to 30. If this is not a resounding success once!

So if you love something special should secure an appointment! Gets today and make an appointment with Hildchen, it's just arrived back a fresh load of these funny little creatures from South America, just waiting to inflict upon my patients their salutary effect!

way of Candiru also helps against major boredom and has been recognized by the first health insurance as a real pain!


your Dr. Hyhnerbain

side effects: Treatment with the Candiru is completely harmless, but can cause great pain. Attention Allergy Info: The Candiru may contain traces of tetramine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment