Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How Often Do Aids Patients Get Sick

Top Offer! Extra expensive!

My dear patient,


already I have elsewhere pointed out the close link between dental hygiene and overall body health. The melt in the mouth was then advertised now so good that I finally again could buy a new golden crown that I might still do very well. Although I also acknowledge, to have a very good crown hairstyle. I fly every week for very good reason to Munich hairdresser.


now drives me the desire to purchase a further crown, I've even been a considered. But I need money. So I retired a few weeks and developed a fantastic, completely new device that I have boldly given the name "Tongue". So you can now remove almost completely hygienic and without side effects these little creatures that gather on the tongue, complete and not cockroach is there more to mischief ! Drive


The patent is already registered, thieves can get nothing, and on the other hand, it is now the head nurse in order to submit Hildegard.


the way, the tongue depressor is not covered by health insurance, so I offer a small loan service at the back of my hut!


your Dr. Hyhnerbain



The tongue depressor. Can also be used for beheadings if necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment