Sunday, September 20, 2009

Outdoor Ceremony Iowa

Viva Colonia

Eureka! Cologne has begun ...
After the first feeding stages and application history to the extent that the kitchen is 90% complete and I also the first week, the so-called orientation days are over.
After last Sunday had some doubts whether everything was really well because they were wiped out on Monday morning right!! I went hiking on Sunday after a further stage of the Sauerland to Cologne and had once been half of my stuff that I really wanted to take left at home ... On Monday, it all started and we had a nice introduction in the auditorium of the University of Applied Sciences Cologne. We were about 380 new freshmen and the first break I've already met the Max, which I promptly got invited to stay with me the first week. Julia then have to get into our two-person team and we were already three freshmen who can be introduced into the bottom of formalities and FH Gedo.
What are tutors ... Where can I get more information ... Who are my classmates? were the first questions were answered ... Then apply for our first we had to decide seminars and Max, Julia and I have pretty much the same courses, which will sometimes be quite funny:)
afternoon was then regularly as it should be for normal students, in a cafe and then home.
wanted on the first night, I quite happy with the Underground, the first evening, which was organized by the tutors for the Erstis, but I've beaten 3 hours stood at IKEA and various furniture maintenance, because they were already almost sold out and then had I absolutely not in the mood to celebrate everything go ... What is the second evening was done, however, there was a free beer party in the Roonburg, where Max, Julia with her roommate and I are pretty much amused !!!!!
went with significant headache, it then on Wednesday in the FH and were back on decisions to decisions. We have three of us, of course, opted for the same tutor group with the Peter and Ilona, what was in retrospect a really good decision in my opinion! Peter is the circus and experiential learning in terms quite adept and Ilona hats educational experience also technically very good mood and so it is still very funny with the two!
On Thursday, the FH just went to 13 clock and then was the city with the rally began on Erstis and FH terrain with many bottles and fun ... We were then second to arrive, however, were definitely the funniest!
'm home I will no longer alone down because a fellow student also comes from Unna and so it was not quite so boring the whole journey.
Now I bring this week have all kinds of construction sites to an end, so I then from 28 9 can really start studying! In that spirit, I'll
times return and look forward to work tomorrow ... up for from Cologne

0 comments:

Post a Comment