Saturday, September 5, 2009

When Will My Herpes Spots Go Away

The next step ...

... is done! The kitchen is so far in the bag. A beautiful country kitchen, fairly large and a cooker with ceramic hob, oven (like new), sink and lots of cabinets. Next Saturday we can go pick up from Dortmund and then straight to Cologne and build on it!
We have, in fact already the first celebrity contact in Cologne ... When we on Thursday unexpected things ran through Cologne walked us at once a little chubby, unshaven, almost bald young man on the way and I have all the time trying to figure out who that might as well be ... Oli P.
looks in reality, however, exactly like on TV !!!;-)
Upcoming Day I may then have to spend money for children documents to fill student loan application, letter of motivation to set up and collect my letter yet ... The documents to France I have to send away yet, and oh oh oh, a lot to do! Good but that are less and less by little the old things ... Fanfare is logged off, found apartment, including kitchen, which are so worry this already "disappeared" and I can focus on the new, hehe
In this sense, I'll motivate me once and start writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment