Monday, June 1, 2009

Detect Pregnany Snot Cervical Mucus

Hyhnerbain

Hello, my dear friends!


mom gave me the dates given a chemistry set with which I can experiment funny. Since everything is in it: a small Bunsen burner, test tubes, potassium permanganate, nitrite, sulfur, sodium, iron powder - makes what so needed to kreiieren a healthy soft drink. So I mixed together some times what I would like to try it once ...



Mmh! It tastes like soap, with the mother I always wash the mouth, if I may say so out of anger Aa. But tell time ... as I am? H U R P H U A h a h a ha! Higher H ä Ä h


UUAAAAAA. Yesssss! ARRRR - what will I? Harhar, much better than before. UAE! What are those horrible clothes? I could throw up, now I can go first and pull off a decent rocker divide. And when I'm on my way, I'm going to look for a kilo of dope and pull the right one. UAA! shit, why do I always twitch like that? BUÄÄÄR! And now nothing like out the window here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment