Monday, June 8, 2009

Flight Simulator X On The Xbox 360 Controller

school diploma!

Now it's (almost) officially ... Today we got our marks from the final exams! Since today I get an asterisk by the company also pinned on the shoulder, as I do without my oral exam school diploma have completed ... missing is the testimony:) As well as the saying goes: "The goat jumps so high they must" I have written worse in all my exams a note, and I am pleased that the preliminary marks already there s tanden and I also get:) I'm just MINIMUM PRINCIPLE
The first picture with my sponsored child No. 2 is already here! Since Uncle Less from Canada since last Whit Monday was I got several nice pictures and weird as it all day nothing else than
photos ;-) yes
Yesterday was the christening of godchild No. 1 in Frömer and that was pretty funny! The baptism had been arranged according to the standard exhibition in Frömer and Arsène Basile and fun in the church and one has rumgetanzt babbling and wild and the other had fun with dad angry and Magnus, hehe! Then we still have fun playing soccer and the kids on the trampoline "annoyed". The supplement was again a great opportunity my French, because you at every meeting with the Western Europeans always opens up new words and meanings ... for example, that have the word for a saint and the female breast, and the same pronunciation in French!
then I was still with the devotion of the Taizé in this year's drivers Lendringsen and was amazed at how quickly you but aging! There were almost only people I did not know and where you think that but nothing could have with church and Taizé and to do so ... well, you never know, maybe yes but still funny; P
the rest of last week I once again spent myself falling into unnecessary stress from work, sports, entertainment, and a new browser game ... what would be the only man
without stress
;-) But in between I've still managed to start a new book, which is called as "Paulo Coelho ... The Pilgrimage." So this is a book ONLY to a friend ... who have time and wants to deal with spiritual journeys, this book is the place to recommend highly.
The didgeridoo playing now works even better and we see and hear me in our garden from time to time around tubes to attract new species in our garden ... so far it has not yet want as out quite ... That's why I'll try a little further. Right now it's back to the youth center where I am today to find seven hours on Monday and see that young people come to the games;)
Until then, a happy and up for schöi

0 comments:

Post a Comment