Thursday, June 25, 2009

Syphilis Or. Ingrown Hair

So, just before the holiday


It's almost time ... On Sunday the 28th 06. It's finally happening! A month
France, woohooo! First I'll do with my old school station in Taizé, where I'll leave a little earlier, I from 03.07. a youth worker training in the vicinity of Orleans to 12 07. will do. Then I go back to Lars to Lille, where We will make ourselves a couple of nice days and then subsequently at 18.07. Merlimont to go to the youth-to participate.
Yes, the bags are packed almost, just missing some other things. What I have not even thought possible, I even get any work done, I'd hate to end this week ... There are also all very happy!
Thats what I've done so the last few days since my last blog entry ... Eating working, eating, sleeping, resting, working, and now and again! Oh yes, my upcoming trip I have planned for France yet ... At least try! A train ticket in France, I can not get out Germany order ... definitely not what I need, so I start again into the blue and I will be surprised myself what life as in store for me ... in the worst case I have to stop the 40 kilometers from Taizé to the next station to catch a train, so I've already got set for the worst and then I can not do anything! Court I once ...
Today I also added my pain again at work ... so grouting makes absolutely no good in the index finger!
My tent I have also reworked ... After seeing it for practice still had built two times I was still not quite uneasy u
nd so I bought a tarp for underneath more ... Tents at Decathlon, Quechua cost 7.99 (2 x 2.5 m) and cost almost the same schedule in the construction market approximately 3.99 euros! Since I was cut before the deal had yet me quite cheap eh! and it provides at least without ever plan from my tent. Right spacious, so for one person!
Last weekend had to Elko, Carina and I also have to worship in the school back, because we had participated in the design and planning. So I had my first public appearance with my didgeridoo and again the opportunity to play with my remaining saxophone. However, it was a bit stressful because I am on the eve of the celebration of the 60th-most of my neighbor was but a little too much liquid has flowed, hehe!
This week was so far away still exciting because we had breakfast on Tuesday in the school and get our products have given ... Finally rumprotzen I can even survive with an average of 1.3!! WOHOOO! I got even a book with a dedication provided by our class teacher. The average best of the S-class got the same! Late afternoon, I could then devote all of nature and be one with it. We "Capture the Flag" the second in the youth center Bönen played ... The keep-wood is always sympathetic to me! There were only 2 people there anymore as last time, but always there ... It can make things move!
Yesterday I finally made it then to send my application for study and now it is called again to wait for the letter of admission!
Until then, I get maybe the last pictures from Australia to upload and tinker even further on my site ... I'll also try as much as possible about my activities to keep up to date with what is going so far as France and so on ... Until then, goodbye

0 comments:

Post a Comment