Saturday, June 27, 2009

How To Put Bombardier Tundra On Timing

So, even shorter before the holiday

We present 04:03, what a cruel time ... Right now I'm going to vocational school to Menden around my hopefully sunny month in France to compete! First it takes a few days after Taizé, where my head sometimes want to share get back properly and then, as I said, with the still non-existent transport, it goes to Blois, where I take my French supervisor certificate, the so-called ACFA! After a week with Lars and other participants, it is funny to Lille, where we have some nice and quiet (well, not so quietly, with 2 children in the house; D) to make before it is stressful and we again on youth leisure travel!
Yes, I will make me even more ready, and I wish all readers a great July, when I isolated in France sometimes have an Internet connection, I'll update as usual everything possible and notify me ... until then best wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment