Friday, June 12, 2009

Log In History On Facebook

rain ...

... of rain, as we were yesterday in the wild forest Voßwinkel. We were, Elke, Carina and Timo with accompaniment and I without, as my company wanted to hide in his "Pasha", in the wild forest, where I wanted to look at the barefoot path. When we had fought for an hour through the rain, it was even really nice! The barefoot path of course we have not found a direct and are the first two tours, though, in Mufftis have (or how the burning ever), Deer, wild boar with horns;) and all sorts of funny animals seen. The wild boar feeding we have noticed and have something of beating around the food, it has only so geschallt Henning Similar Wilschweingrunzern, hehe ... Towards the end we have a barefoot path finally has found and observed. To the story ... I got the job a barefoot or sensory trail plan in the youth center and to build and so I wanted when I was brought up with the idea to me those in the wild forest watch me, to collect ideas and so on-if that happens, expectant I intended to present a documentary report on my side ;-)-... I really wanted to take my nephew, since it's what almost always great finds ... but only if the father is, or at least close ;-), but I wanted to pick him up I've already heard from a distance "ride with Non Majus", then everything was clear for the rest of the day ... I was the only one without accompaniment, D. But it was very funny ... above all the subsequent visit to McDonalds! Who do you see it all again ... to Mr. Miller, for example from high school ... the more muscle now but that's why no hair ... I think fall out with too much muscle training, hehe! And all the checks that make it there always one to Cool ... We have weggeschrien us with laughter, P
On Tuesday we have the youth center "Capture the Flag" wood trim in the Bon you played and it was a complete success of all previous skepticism ... and the young people did not want to catch more and wanted to again and again with the animal running through the woods and stealing flags, heha. We then decided it in 2 weeks to organize once again ... Who does not know us and been to a youth camp knows this was the game called Pirates game ;-) it was cool ... at all inside ... I got the flag both times ;-). But the boys had that pretty on it and even have time to come to know nature a little closer to what has devious two of them directly to the cause of getting lost ... But afterwards we were all safely back at the youth center and were quite frugal viewed by others as we entered with dirty clothes and broken!
Yes, otherwise there is not much to report since I am the rest of the time at work and now finally "fun" have found out my documents for taxes and otherwise to arrange something ... always this pressure of time, hehe. ..
morning at 6:00 it's back by bus to Bruay in France where I'll have time but not quite as much free time, I must interpret the group and those have to say where to go ... let's see if we can find the stadium, where the need to play football.
Yes, and in exactly 16 days, I am on their way to Taizé and am once again a whole month making in France, at work, making progress and on holidays, all mixed colors ...
before but there are still a lot to report ... I have to go the days for example and buy a new tent, I got the last one at the last Taizé ride the bus are allowed, but then it comes back with the woman with Scheppmann to Taizé ... I hope I can abschwatzen it to her again, at least it is now freshly washed ... It was also urgently needed time ... The tent sale will prove to be one hundred percent as a difficult ... I know the advice here at Decathlon now ...
here to go home today from the post ... Graf-Adolf Street of 15 to 22 clock today blocked because any cycle race takes place here and for that I have, who knows here, almost at the stadium parking, what about 500 meters away and I have half my stuff and I will forget lostapern same time u
nd get everything so I have the bag for tomorrow get packed ... Then I wish you all a peaceful evening and the days sometimes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment