Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Toront0 Versa Tan Booth For Sale

Hello there at home!

Hello people. How geehts for example in Germany? There are drenched in sweat at 30 degrees and we have to shower on the 2 times a day because we only go by the back and forth so already! Or just play the didgeridoo ... Although I've read that the weather with you in Germany is so great!

Yes, today is the 3rd Day in Taize ended and it's always easy to First Class super:) hehe, like often again quite a few nice people from Sweden here that we are pretty good at talking in English (nice greeting to home, hehe)

Since we have to work here so whatever, I this time, a very cool work dragged on shore ... I am the Welcome Team at Casa ... because then you have to welcome the new people all morning, so between arriving through. I'm there for the English \\ French and Deutscchsprachigen responsible. Then work for a Swede and an Austrian woman with me and then another fFranzoesin, which is a typical French girl ... We can suffer the first three since the chicht not because something is of caustic ... She tears off everything under denNagel and annoys us totally, because it means the Cheffin be!
yesterday I've been called a welcome from Leipzig, although there was only DThe transit, which is the French girl said job really because I thought it would be better if I German to do with her alss holperdeutsch and so on ... I was definitely VVON totally smitten him, as he is and just the Camino de Santiago or 50 days, started in Leipzig ... so I've probably even forgotten to send it to u the French girl ... well, in any case here's the rest zuuu beautiful as always and I must stop as slow as mine credits will be drawing to a close and I frittered nnot one card ...

Tomorrow I will go to Macon and order my train ticket, so I can go directly from Taize to Paris and then continue to come to Blois ... so still Choen greetings to all ddheim at heart and I will contact the days again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment